Tuesday, July 12, 2005
New template
All you thousands of regular visitors (yeah, right!) will have noticed that I changed the template of my blog today. The previous one had some cosmetic irregularities that I just did not like. And like a good present day consumer, instead of trying to fix the problem I just changed the template. Lets see how long this one lasts.

Not a busy day today, although we made some decisions at work which I hope will make things run more smoothly. We always had trouble with the weekend backups not fitting in the backup windows and having to be rerun manually. So we decided to change the window during the weekend so that the full backups would have all weekend to run. This will hopefully make for better response for the backups through the weekends.

I was also pretty proud of myself that I actually remembered to renew my prescription today after I just used the last pill. I usually forget so maybe there is hope for me after all.

Good night!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 8:51 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: