Saturday, August 06, 2005
Is a weekend a vacation?
As I mentioned yesterday, I got up at the crack of dawn to take my older daughter to the bus station. My wife came as well - which was an unexpected bonus. On the way back home, we stopped at the office to pick up the team laptop: we use the laptop for the PowerPoint slides during the church service. We then went through the drive-thru at McDonalds and got some breakfast that we ate when we got back home. Then we went back to sleep (7am) and I slept until 11am.

My younger daughter took us out for lunch at Wendy's, probably our favourite fast food place, (which was very good) and then I have spent most of the day on the computer, getting the slides ready for tomorrow's church service.

My wife made barbecued beef in the crockpot for dinner - another stupendous meal. Not much else to report besides talking on the phone to my older daughter who made it safely to her destination.

Good night!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 10:36 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: