Sunday, August 07, 2005
Last day before return to work
Sunday is usually a pretty quiet day once church is over. And today was no different - I did very little besides play on the computer all day. I did go and return the laptop to the office so I would not have to take it with me on the bus in the morning.

Interestingly enough, somehow this time I feel like I was off for more than a week. I don't know why that is, but I feel more rested than I normally would after just a week's vacation. Now hopefully work will not be too stressful so I can enjoy this restful state for a while at least.

Since not much happened today, not much to talk about. Oh, I should mention I got taken out for lunch and for dinner - thank you Nikki!

Good night!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 10:27 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: