Monday, October 03, 2005
Need more room?
By this time tomorrow my wife will be here... YAY! It will be great to have her back.

Did you know that there are mail web sites that offer lots of space for your email? If you are using Hotmail, they give you 250Mb of space for your emails. One site where I am slowly moving as my main email address is offered by Google and it offers you (at the time of this writing) 10 times that amount. Two other sites that I found out about today offer 120 times and 400 times the amount that Hotmail offers! Of course there is nothing that says those 2 latter companies will be around tomorrow, but it certainly is amazing to see how much space there is available.

You can email me here: cthibodeau AT 30gigs DOT com if you would like more info. The reason I say this is that two of the three require an invitation to join.

Good night!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 9:15 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: