Thursday, December 29, 2005
Another humdrum day
As far as work was concerned, the day was pretty much non-descript. It was slow enough that I had time to look into Yahoo! Groups and set one up for our family. I will not mention anything else as it is set up as a private group so it will not do you any good to know anything about it :) Those who need to know already know...

Got my wife's replacement Palm IIIx as well as her extra medication shipped to her. I used XPressPost and they say it should be there in 5 days (that would be business days as I have been told before). So basically I would count on a week before it gets there.

I also renewed my wife's travel insurance as the one she got before she left expires at midnight tonight. Yes, you can infer by that that she was supposed to have been coming back - but she is needed more where she is.

Looks like I once again upgraded something on the computer that now prevents me from printing. I wish I knew what it was so I could stay away from it. Oh well, hopefully the next Release Candidate for SimplyMepis will solve the problem and I can just use that. Or maybe I should just learn to leave well enough alone...

Good night!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 11:27 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: