Monday, December 05, 2005
Humdrum day
I have been staring at the screen for the last little while trying to think of something to write, and really nothing stands out as worthy of mention.

I enjoyed IMing with my wife; but of course I always enjoy doing that so it's not like it was any more special today than any other day. I do feel for her though - all the work she has to do with taking care of her mother as she slowly fades away. She is a very strong person to be able to do that.

And today once again I worked from home for part of the day, waiting until my older daughter was going to work to go to the office with her - saved me having to take the bus. I guess the real reason is that I didn't want to walk to the bus and back and I wanted to have the car.

Had a meeting at church this evening so nothing much happened at home because of it.

Good night!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 10:45 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: