Monday, January 02, 2006
Statutory holiday
I had the day off today since yesterday was New Year's Day. So I took it easy all day. I started by not getting up until 11am. And then plopped myself in front of the computer and played games at Pogo.

Then went to Wal-Mart to pick up my daughter after her shift; it was a zoo there! You would think it was the day before Christmas or something. Then I came back home and did some more computer stuff - reading my mail this time. Then I took my other daughter to her work.

I did get to talk to my wife tonight (Love you, sweetheart!). I'm sorry that she is having such a hard time dealing with the approaching death of her mother. A lot of people are praying for her as well as for mother.

Good night!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 9:04 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: