Saturday, January 07, 2006
Time wasting extraordinaire
I have not been updating my blog for the last few days as my younger daughter and I have been working on the hardest riddle on the internet. We are currently on level 16 - there are at least 84 levels! We have spent a lot of time on some of those riddles. We did not go to bed until 3am last night (this morning?)

Got to talk to my wife yesterday (Love you, Sweetheart!) and we even played a few games of Showdown Solitaire. While we were pretty evenly matched on the number of games won - 9 to 8 in her favour - she left me in the dust in the number of points accumulated (difference not mentioned so as to not depress me any further :) ). Her mother is continuing her slow decline and it is taking its toll on both my wife and her sister.

Work continues to be frustrating; we have a continuing problem which can probably only be diagnosed by getting some expensive test equipment. It has now been over 6 months since we have started the process of obtaining the equipment. It would appear that next week we will finally have it in our hands. In the mean time, the backup reliability has been fairly poor; not what you want to hear when you are talking about backups.

Good day!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 11:38 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 12:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Dad, I totally know the feeling, She regularly beats me pretty handily, and I think one of these days you and I should play just so we can practise for these showdowns with Mom!
    :D