Tuesday, May 09, 2006
Another busy meeting night
Let's get the food out of the way first. we had pork souvlaki for dinner; another great dinner from my better half. I don't get to take some to work, but only because we ate it all!

This was another night were I did not have much time at home: I got home just before 6pm and left just after 7pm for a meeting at church. The church meeting lasted until 10pm - and really it could have lasted longer - we tabled some of the items for the next meeting.

Work was work - although the meeting I went to at the end of the day was at least interesting. I ended with more work, but at least this work will potentially improve things for one of our customers who has been having trouble getting backups completed on time.

Good night!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 11:55 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: