Sunday, July 16, 2006
Inching ever closer
I have not put the countdown to the move in my blog lately as I keep forgetting to do so. So before I do anything else, here it goes:

41 days, 11 hours

I have not had much sleep last night - as there was some work that was being done at the office that required me shutting down the backup environment before the work, and then bring it back up afterwards.

I basically was up until 2am, and then I was awaken just after 5am to bring things back up. That took until about 6:20 and then I went back to bed. I did forget my work phone downstairs when I went back to bed after 6:20 and missed a phone call from my supervisor. I thought I had sent a message to everyone, but maybe I just sent it to the contact person.

It would appear I am fading fast. I was going to say I had a great day - and I did, but now the fact I had less than 6 hours of sleep last night is taking its toll.

Good night!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 10:07 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: