Thursday, July 13, 2006
Mixed up schedule
I have been trying to go to bed early this week as I am getting up early (5:30am) to take my younger daughter to her work. Her shift starts at 6am and there are no buses that can get her to work on time.

This is throwing my timing off however. What is suffering the most is my blogging as I usually do that just before going to bed. I have not shortened any of my other evening activities so what usually happens is that I realize I have to go to bed just as I decide that it is time to write my blog entries.

Tonight I am writing this even though I should be in bed sleeping. Well I am in bed, writing my entry on my laptop, but I am obviously not sleeping. This should make for an interesting day tomorrow.

Well I better try and get some sleep.

Good night!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 11:57 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: