Saturday, December 10, 2005
Ahhh! Saturday...
For the first time in quite a while, I was able to sleep in today. Usually, something always came up that I would end up getting up early and not getting the extra sleep that I hoped I would get. But not today - I slept until at least 10:30 and then just lounged in bed flipping through the channels on TV until noon. It was great!

Last night the girls and I went to see Aeon Flux. Not the greatest movie I have ever seen, but certainly an enjoyable way to pass the time. Afterwards we went to Wendy's for dinner. I only mention it because they have changed their menu. Nothing earth shattering, but their meals used to come with Biggie fries and medium drink, but now they come with medium fries and drink. And if you "Biggiesize" you meal, you now get Biggie fries and drink whereas before you got a biggie drink but Great Biggie fries. I just have to lower my expectations I guess.

I actually got to talk to my wife (Hey there, gorgeous!) tonight. She supposedly called for "technical support" as she could not get the internet working on the computer, but of course it was working when she got to talk to the support person (me!). She sounded more relaxed for some reason, probably because she got some time off as her mother had someone come visit for the afternoon giving my wife some much needed time off.

I have spent most of the day working on the Powerpoint stuff for church so there is not much else to say.

Good night!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 9:35 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: