Thursday, December 08, 2005
I have no idea
I mentioned in my other blog (what can I say I have no life) that our choir director has submitted her resignation effective at the end of January. I had hoped that we would hear her reasons at the beginning of tonight's practice. However I had to work late at the office, and missed the first 20 minutes of the practice. I therefore have no idea what the reasons were or if the subject was broached at all.

One of our customer lost a 700Gb disk and had to restore the data. So we told him how the restore would work best and they called right back saying that it just didn't work. To make a long story short, 5 hours later and after opening a "server down" trouble call with the vendor we were finally able to start the restore. I expect it will run overnight and will hopefully be finished in the morning. Solution: the STREAMS file had a zero instead of a timestamp for the G: full and incremental.

Good night!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 11:58 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: