Tuesday, December 06, 2005
Another day apart
Pretty standard day, not much to report.

It has now been a week since my wife left to go tend to her dying mother. I can feel that the stress is wearing her down, but there is not much I can do from this far away except be available to chat on the phone and IM when she needs it. It goes without saying that I miss her terribly.

I told my co-worker that I would be going down there for the funeral. The people situation for the Christmas season is pretty bad as everyone that joined the group in the last year had their vacation approved by management at their last position. It turns out that they all have time off for the Christmas holidays. This left my co-worker and I as the only two people left to man the fort. And now I will be going away for a while as well. She said she would manage. I wish her all the luck with that.

Anyway, better go to bed since I am actually going to take the bus tomorrow. No joke!

Good night!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 11:58 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: