Wednesday, December 07, 2005
No course for me
I was supposed to go on a course for the next couple of days, but since I might be called away very soon when my mother-in-law passes away my co-worker had to cancel her course on the 19th and 20th of December and is taking my place in the course. That way she does not get to miss the course, and she will not be away from the office on the off chance that I might be gone then.

It was a pretty busy day at the office. We updated the client backup software on a few servers and they suddenly all decided to misbehave. We are hoping that it was because we installed a base version and not the most recent version. We have now pushed the most recent version to those servers and, since we ran out of time to do some testing (due to our having trouble during the change window), the regular backup tonight will have to act as the test. I sure hope this fixes the problem.

Talked with my wife again today (miss you, toots) and I wish it could be possible for me to be there with her to provide support. However, that is not to be so long distance support with have to do. Oh well...

Went out for dinner with my daughters. They picked me up from work and after dinner went to a bowling outing with co-workers. I spent the evening quietly at home working on Pogo badges. One down, and more to go.

Good night!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 11:17 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: