Tuesday, December 13, 2005
Anybody got a few hours to spare?
Because I could certainly put them to good use, and when I say good use, I mean use, and when I say use, I mean I would probably waste them like I wasted the previous few hours of this evening. I was going to make my blog entry early, and by that I did not mean early in the morning, but I somehow got sidetracked and never got around to it.

Okay, actually I guess I did not really waste the evening - but the end result is the same. I updated the software on the computer and that took most of the evening. I also folded and hung up the clothes I had washed last night and dried this morning. So by waste I guess I mean I did not do the things I had planned on doing.

I did get to quickly chat with my wife today (mucho hugs & kisses! [virtual ones now, real ones later]) but did not get a chance to really connect. Fortunately, she sent an email with the events of the day so I am not really that out of the loop. So I am reciprocating by making this blog entry to show what a productive evening I had. Pah!

Work was fun (the sarcastic definition - as in not). One of our robots decided to go on a vacation part way through the weekend and had to be forcibly brought back Monday morning. I am sure the you-know-what will be flying for that one. But since they do not pay us to be on call, I do not feel bad about it one single bit.

Well I better close since it is quarter to one and I should have been in bed hours (okay well at least an hour) ago.

Good night!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 12:35 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: