Wednesday, May 10, 2006
The best laid plans
When I woke up about an hour late this morning I decided that I should stay home for the morning and just go in to work in the afternoon for our weekly change window. I sent a text message to one of my co-workers to let her know I would not be in until the afternoon. The plan I had in mind when I did that was to sleep a little more and then get up and get ready for the meeting I had in the evening: I had to be ready to sing for about 15 minutes and I had nothing finalized. What really happened is that I slept until 11:30, then had to get up to take a shower and basically go straight to work. So much for the best laid plans.

The meeting did not last very long - well actually I was able to leave early. So for the first time this week I was able to spend the evening with my family. I certainly enjoyed it.

yummy, spaghetti and meatballs. We tried a new method for cooking the pasta - unfortunately that did not work out too well; but the spaghetti was still very good thanks to the great sauce.

Good night!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 11:48 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: