Monday, May 15, 2006
Color me stupid
So I did not go to work on Monday and it is entirely my fault. I got interested in episodes of Startgate Atlantis we were watching on DVD and I stayed up until 3am. Needless to say I was in no shape to go to work Monday morning. I woke up around 10am long enough to send a message to the office to let them know I would not be coming in, and then went back to sleep until 1:30pm.

I spent most of the time I was up to update the packages on my wife's old laptop. I get to play with it now that she has a new one. Not that I could not have used it before, but now I do not have to worry about messing things up and her not being able to use it.

Let's see if I can get to bed before midnight and actually show up for work on Tuesday. Paraphrasing somebody's saying, it is okay to make mistakes as long as you learn from them.

Good night!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 11:58 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: