Friday, May 12, 2006
Not much to talk about
Well today was a day where nothing interesting happened. Well except for one thing: my wife and I went out for dinner at the Keg steakhouse. We do not usually treat ourselves to such a place, but since Mother's Day is coming up and my wife really wanted a good steak... I am happy to say that the Keg did no disappoint and her steak (and my prime rib) were excellent. We had tried to go last week, but could not as there was a 45 minute wait before getting a table. We had not made reservations (then) as they did not use to take reservations, but they do now and we did reserve for this week.

We are hiring another person for the backup team. They have been asking me about questions to ask the applicants. I did not know I was high enough on the totem pole to warrant being asked about questions. Oh well... I guess it had to happen at some point.

The weekend could not have arrived at a better time because I have stupidly been going to bed after midnight every evening this last week and I am feeling it right now. The only reason I am still up is to make my journal entries. Mission half accomplished (one down, one to go).

Good night!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 11:59 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: