Thursday, May 18, 2006
Continued research
I do not have a whole lot to talk about as I have spent most of the time at the computer just looking some more at new sites and new offerings on the web. The latest thing I have found is an online notebook offered by Google. The Google Notebook allows you to save information so it can be re-used later. So for example, if you are searching for information and cannot make use of it right away, you can just save it in your notebook and retrieve it later.

I spent a good part of the evening at the church for our weekly choir practice. I am enjoying our new choir director and it is fun to go to choir now. The only bad thing is that now I am singing a lot more tenor whereas I used to sing bass most of the time. I am going to have to practice singing more so I can be more comfortable spending so much time in my higher range.

Good night!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 11:20 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: