Tuesday, May 16, 2006
A whole lotta nuttin
That is what I have got to say today. This is one of those days where I make an entry, not because I have anything to say, but because I do not want to get out of the habit of sitting down in front of the computer and putting down my thoughts in my blog. I am not worried about getting out of the habit of sitting down in front of the computer since I am basically in front of a computer all the time. It is finding time to make an entry that is worrisome; after all I can waste time like no other while sitting at the computer.

Another thing I was doing Sunday night that kept me up until 3am was working on one of the badges on Pogo. I did not manage to finish it then, but I did manage to finish this evening with less than an hour to spare. I have not been playing there much lately, mostly because I have been spending quite a bit of time just looking at new websites to see if I would be interested in using them. I have found a few, but many others I just never remained interested in them to keep returning. For example, I must have my calendar (or at least parts of it) on about 5 different sites. But the only one that I have kept returning to is Google Calendar - mostly because I already use Google Mail. I do use CalendarHub to keep track of the standby schedule, but I would guess I could do it using Google's Calendar if I were willing to spend the time.

Ummmm, looks like the whole lotta nuttin turned into a fair amount of sumthin. Go figure...

Good night!

 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 11:29 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: