Saturday, May 20, 2006
Getting closer to practicing
The main (but I will not go as far as to say the only) reason for me not practicing the piano is that I have a bunch of papers and stuff on the piano bench. Yes, I am not practicing because I do not want to spend the time to sort out what is on the piano bench and put it in their rightful places. Pretty bad, yes I know. So the Todo list for tomorrow includes (at the top) tackling the mess on the piano bench. Stay tuned for an update on that grandiose project (right!).

A good portion of today was spent getting stuff ready for tomorrow's church service. But I did go around and run some errands; one of them was paying the rental for the mixing console we are using at church. That gave me an excuse to go in the acoustic guitar room and try out some guitars. My wife was with me and I was going to show her the guitar I had found the last time I was there (I guess one month ago, when I paid the rent); unfortunately, it was nowhere to be found. I guess I was not the only one to find that it sounded great. Oh well, I guess since I was not going to buy it anytime soon (if at all) it is just as well someone else gave it a good home.

Good night!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 11:59 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: