Thursday, May 25, 2006
Still around

Well I have not posted in a few days. Sometimes lately I have not felt like doing anything, so I have pretty much just vegetated in front of a computer fooling myself that what I was doing was actually worthwhile. Now it is not that I am no longer feeling that way, but rather because the guilt has overtaken the "slothness" that I am posting tonight.

My younger daughter took us out for dinner tonight and we had a great supper. I was also supposed to go to choir practice, but it was cancelled. So a great evening all around.

Not much else to say, except maybe that the workstation refresh at the office now has an official date for me: June 5th. I can therefore start looking forward to having a new machine on my desk that I can spend some time setting up the way I like it. And of course that means installing Linux on it. The only thing I have not yet decided is whether or not I will leave Windows installed and add Linux or if I will just blow away the Windows installation. I guess it will all depend on how I feel on the 5th. The workstation refresh certainly was past due as I have better machines at home than I do on my desk at the office; and that has never happened before.

Good night!

 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 11:10 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: